Friday, June 5, 2009

Florida Fun :]










We are living in Jacksonville, Florida for the summer working for Pinnacle Security. Kyle is a technician and I am the office manager! We are having a great time here we go to the beach every sunday and last sunday we went to Island of Adventure! I have a hard time being away from my family but we could not pass up this fun opportunity! We work 6 days a week and only have sundays off! We are also loving being newlyweds and still cant believe we are married! We are away from eachother most of the time so every night we look forward to being able to spend time with eachother!

4 comments:

Paige Nelson said...

Ashlyn! You have a blog! It's soooo cute. I love the picture of your shoes up top! I'm super jealous that you live in Florida and get to go to the beach every week. I'm glad you see your so happy though. :) You look absolutely gorgeous in all your wedding pictures and your cake is THE cutest thing I've ever seen. I'm adding you to my friends list. :)

p.s. That picture with your husband and dog under "our family"...I'm wearing that same youth conference shirt RIGHT NOW! hahaha sorry I just had to tell you.

Stephanie said...

I LOVE your blog! I'm so glad we are friends :) We miss you guys! Tell Kyle hi for me too :)

Anonymous said...

I LOVE YOUR BEACH PICS. you're gorgeous. and i hate you for it.

Eric and Angela said...

I am so excited you have a blog!!! It is way cute! You made such a beautiful bride. I wish I could have seen you. I am excited to read your adventures as Mrs. Compton.