Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Family Trip :)

We had a wonderful family trip with my family :) We went to California we left sunday and hung out and went swimming that night! On Monday we went to Newport beach and had a great time, everyone played in the sand, the boys played football! Kyle made a sand castle as you can see haha it was a great day! Later that night we went to Downtown Disney for a little shopping! Tuesday was my cute niece Ella's Birthday she turned 3 so we celebrated in Disneyland :) we had breakfast with Minnie and Friends and then had a fun filled day at Disneyland! It was a great trip a BIG thanks to my Mom and Trent for taking all of us kids! I love Disneyland :)






2 comments:

Andy and Natalie said...

I love Disneyland too! Were you even able to ride any of the good rides since you're pregnant? I hope you're feeling well!

Anonymous said...

You guys love Disneyland! Especially Shanna!! LOL Love the pic of you and Jan :) I love your mom! These pictures are so cute :)