Sunday, January 29, 2012

Brad Paisley Concert

For those of you who know me really well know that I am obsessed with Scotty McCreery, my mom showed me his audition on American Idol and I was hooked the whole season and voted for him the whole time and he won, Well he was coming to town and I was so excited and wanted to go so bad so my handsome husband surprised me with tickets to see Brad Paisley, The Band Perry, and Scotty McCreery! I can't even begin to tell you how amazing this concert was, it was Kyle's first one ever and man did this set the bar high for when we ever go to another concert! My brother James went to and we all had such a great time! Brad Paisley knows how to put on a AMAZING concert! He signed a guitar he was playing and handed it to a kid in the audience and when he was singing She's Everything, he handed the mic to a guy in the audience and he proposed, it was so cute! He was such a great performer and it made me really love him! The Band Perry was so great too and they know how to really get an audience going and have fun and man she has such an amazing voice! I love how country singers don't ever lip sync cause they are as good as they sound on there CD actually better I think! Scotty was so much cuter in person I thought I loved him before but now haha sorry babe :)  I was also so so so excited when they had Carrie Underwood make a guest apperance and sing Remind Me ( one of my fav songs right now), She is my idol so I was so excited that they had her surprise everyone and be there! Kyle and I also decided to stay downtown and got a hotel at the Stratosphere, it was so nice to have a day, night, and morning all to ourselves, Thanks to Kyle's parents who watched the busy little man! I am still so amazed at how awesome last night was! Thanks baby for surprising me with tickets your the best!!




Scotty McCreery



The Band Perry
Brad Paisley

Carrie Underwood, she looks so gorgeous

Of course I had to have the signed CD :)

No comments: