Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thankful♥

This year i have SOOO much to be grateful for i will not post everything cause that could take years but here are a few things :)
-I am thankful for my family each and every person
-I am thankful for my husband
-I am thankful for Brysen
-I am thankful we are a FOREVER family
-I am thankful for the LDS church
-I am thankful for the priesthood
-I am thankful for each and everyday
-I am thankful for my flat iron, curling iron, blow dryer, and makeup
-I am thankful for being a mother and giving birth to my sweet little man this year
-I am thankful for a healthy family
-I am thankful for a happy smiley baby
-I am thankful for cute clothes and flip flops
-I am thankful for my mom and trent and all that they do to help my family with
-I am thankful for my dad and his family(wish we could see you guys more)
-I am thankful for my phone
-I am thankful for music, i love singing in the car :)
-I am thankful for my brothers and sisters
-I am thankful for the cutest niece and nephew
-I am thankful for the life i have been given
-I wil probably think of more and add more but this is good for now:)
I am so blessed and i have so much i am thankful for i could seriously go on and on but i will stop! I love this time of year and it has really got me thinking of all the big and little things i am so grateful for! Thanks to everyone and all you all do for me!







1 comment:

Andy and Natalie said...

I could not agree more! I also love this time of year, it really makes you appreciate the little things!
I hope I get to see you in just a few days!
Miss you :)