Saturday, August 7, 2010

I can't help but wonder......


I love his little feet :)


Where in the world the time is going! I feel like my little boy was this little just yesterday :)
I look at all of his pictures from when he was this little everyday! I wish the newborn stage lasted longer, they get so big so fast and do not stay tiny for long! Don't get me wrong i LOVE watching him grow and learn new things everyday and i also can't wait for him to grow up to see what he looks like and hear his little voice and watch him learn to walk and crawl and everything else but its sad how time just flys by and they grow up in the blink of an eye! Brysen is such a blessing to our little family :) what a huge change it has been for us but we love it and couldn't imagine our life any other way!


I also keep wondering what happened to all of his hair he had SO SO much and now he is pretty bald

4 comments:

kyland ericka &allyson said...

i could not agree more the time goes by so fast :/ haha and i would also like to know what happened to his hair haha

grammyjan said...

I forgot how much hair he had, he is getting so big and has such a cute little personality, love him. Cute pictures. Enjoy him why he is little, they do grow way to fast. Look how big my kids are.

stewart.shana.ella said...

Love him in his little overalls. And that is crazy how much hair he had. What a cute little nephew i have:)

Andy and Natalie said...

I know you probably get this a lot, but he is soooo adorable. Like model worthy - really. So cute!