Monday, September 13, 2010

Football Season is here

Of course the boys have to both have charger jersey's :)
Isn't that the cutest thing haha i love it
I have now lost my husband to the T.V. when football is on
When the Chargers loose or are playing bad i need to stay away
Men and there football i will never understand
It makes me laugh to see how mad everyone gets when it affects them in no way
every status on my fbook is now talking about all the teams and its annoying
Needless to say it has all just begun and i am ready for it to be over

3 comments:

kyland ericka allyson said...

seriously brysen is the cutest boy i have ever seen in a charger jersey i love it haha if you need to get away for charger games call me :) we could watch a chick flick haha

Stephanie said...

Ha :) I feel the same way. I was sick of football before the season even started because Matt had already been talking about it, watching ESPN, and listening to sports talk radio. I guess you just gotta love 'em. Brysen is adorable!!

stewart.shana.ella said...

Cutest pictures ever:)