Monday, May 16, 2011

2 years

2 years we have been married as of yesterday! Where is the time going? I feel like this was just yesterday and now here we are 2 years later with the cutest little boy and still living are happily ever after! I am so glad that Kyle is my forever, he makes me so happy and does so much for our little family! This was one of the best days of my life, I started a new chapter with the man of my dreams! We are just as happy today as we were 2 years ago, i still get butterflies in my stomach when he gets home, we have a bond like no other, we may fight but what real couple doesn't? It is healthy right? hahaha! I love my life and especially being married to the man who takes my breath away! Happy Anniversary babe here is to 2 years and forever to go! I love you ♥




No comments: