Monday, May 2, 2011

Easter

Every Easter we head up to Utah for my grandma and grandpa's annual easter egg hunt! We had so much fun it is always nice to go up and visit with family! Last year we didn't get to go cause brysen was only a week old! Brysen had so much fun, he was so good at getting the eggs by himself, he didn't care to get very many cause he just liked having the ones in his hands so i had to keep taking them from him and putting them in his bucket so he would grab more! We stayed with my grandma Abate, she is the best! I love staying with her! Thank you for letting us stay with you! We also go to visit with my sister Amy and her husband Nick, it is always so great to see them and spend time with them both! It was a very quick trip we headed up friday and left sunday! I wish we could have stayed longer but it was still great! Thanks grandma and grandpa for another great Easter Egg Hunt!








No comments: