Friday, August 10, 2012

Excited

Today I had a doctor appointment, and I am so excited it was pretty much all GOOD news! I am 30 weeks and baby and I are doing great! This sweet little boy seems to be more calm in my belly then his brother, he is still very active, it is funny cause he likes to hangout in all the same spots in my belly he is always behind my right rib ( and if your wondering so far it doesn't hurt that he hangs out in my rib) and down on my left side more towards my hip! I remember Brysen always being all over the place! I have been having to go to the Dr. more then normal, at 20 weeks my amniotic fluid was at a high normal and I was having a LOT of braxton hicks, I had tons with Brysen so to me it was normal! They had me going for more ultrasounds and they had me doing fetal fiber necatins, no idea if that's how you spell it, cause they were worried about pre term labor! Today they checked and it is down and more normal and my belly is measuring perfect so they are NOT making me do any of that stuff anymore! I am so glad, I was getting so sick of it and I was not even that worried about it! We also found out today that this sweet little boy will be here end of next month or very beginning of October! My due date is actually October 19 but with my placenta issues he has to come early! I can't even wait or believe that he will be here so soon! We have a ultrasound in 3 weeks to check out the babies growth, if it is doing what it did with Brysen I will be put on bed rest so I am hoping that doesn't happen, at 36 weeks I will have another ultrasound to check his growth again and then a week or 2 after that the dr said we will be delivering baby Cayden! Hopefully everything goes smoothly and that he does not have to come any earlier then we have planned! This pregnancy has been a little more stressful for me and I am ready for it to be over and have a healthy sweet little boy in my arms! I am so thankful that Cayden and  I have been watched over by Heavenly Father! After today I know everything will work out perfect! Next week we are getting a 4d ultrasound to see what the little man looks like! Can't wait :)

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

What a fun time! I can't wait to see the two little boys together--I'm sure it will be adorable! :)