Thursday, May 31, 2012

3 years

We can't even believe it has been 3 years since we said I DO! May 15 was our 3 year anniversary and I couldn't be happier with the life I have with this handsome man! We are both so blessed and have a great life together, it is not perfect but with him by my side it makes everything worth while! We have been threw so much the past 3 years and I am grateful for the good and the bad that has happened! We have been blessed with an amazing little boy and soon to be another! I am so glad this man is my forever and that we have been together 3 years and we still have eternity to go! I am so grateful to have an amazing husband and father to my son, and can't wait to see how he is with our new little boy on the way! My mom watched little B so we could go out on a date, we went to red lobster and saw Avengers, it was a great night! Babes thank you for putting up with me and loving me so much, you are the best man I could ask for and so happy that you are mine! Happy Anniversary, here is to forever with the man of my dreams <3

No comments: